Messy Braided Half Bun
- Section hair above ears into 2 equal parts.
- Secure with an elastic.
- Fold ponytail backwards into the centre so it creates a twist.
- Braid the ponytail, then pull apart the braid slightly so it creates more of a messy look.
- Create a bun shape and secure with bobby pins.
Loose Fishtail Braid
- Pull hair to one side then section into 2 equal parts.
- To start the fishtail braid, take a thin strand of hair from the outside of the left section and cross it over to the right section. Do the same to the other side, take a thin strand of hair from the outside of the right section and cross it over to the left section. Continue this until you reach the bottom of your braid.
- Lightly pull the fishtail apart to loosen it up.
- Pull some hair out at the front to frame your face.
- To add to this look, fold a bandana so it's about 2" thick and tie it in a knot on the top of the head.